- Share local and provincial models/successes and evidence to support AT.
- Define why AT is important locally. Build multi-sector support to increase local opportunities that support AT.
- Identify and map best practices, local assets and resources.
- Document recommendations, ideas and action to build local action plans that increase AT support in multiple sectors.
- Foster partnerships, networks and collaboration.
- Welcome and Introductions
- What We Know - Health, Safety, Economic Development and Tourism Potential
- Risk and Liability - A Risk Assessment and Benefit Perspective
- Active Transportation and Tourism/Local Economic Development - Uncovering the Data
- Planning Our Communities - Planner's Table
- Rail to Trail and Trails Strategy Update
- Closing the Gap - Mattawa to Ottawa
- Silver Chain Challenge Launch
Sponsored and supported by:
County of Renfrew
Physical Activity Network - Renfrew County
Active Transportation - Renfrew County
Mississippi Mills Bicycle Month
Silver Chain Challenge
General Participation: $55/person
Includes lunch, snack breaks and workshop materials.